In order to avoid unpleasant moments and risky situations on the boat, you have to prepare your trip well!
- Prepare the necessary documents, flight booking and transfers on time.
- Find out whether you need a visa or vaccinations for the chosen sailing area and take care of it early enough.
- Collect all important sailing information: weather, navigation and itineraries. Therefore you can check out our links!
- We will need a full crew list 30 days before your trip.
- A vacation on a boat can be relaxing, adventurous or sporty. No matter what you choose, all participants must be in good physical and psychological condition!
- If somebody gets seriously ill or injured on the boat, head to the next larger marina or city immediately. Don’t wait and don’t try to find medical help on smaller islands or villages!
The skipper is obligated to dial the emergency number and seek help at the charter operator.